Volunteer Training Dates
Attend a volunteer training to learn about the experiences of families and children facing critical illness, the programs and services offered by There With Care, and the different ways that individuals, families, groups and businesses can participate and provide support.
The in-person 90-minute training for adults and accompanied minors 12 years and older is hosted outdoors due to the pandemic. The training is required for volunteering as a Family Support Volunteer, who provides direct care to families, including deliveries.
Seating is limited. A reservation is required of every adult and all accompanying minors. To sign up and reserve your seat(s) please click on the relevant link. Please allow 2-3 business days to receive an email on the status of your training reservation.
Upcoming Training Dates
- Saturday, August 28, 8:30 – 10:00 am – Redwood City – Volunteer Training
- Saturday, September 4, 8:30 – 10:00 am – Redwood City – Volunteer Training
- Saturday, September 18, 9:00 – 10:30 am – Redwood City – Volunteer Training
- Saturday, October 2, 9:30 – 11:00 am – Redwood City – Volunteer Training
- Saturday, October 16, 10:00 – 11:30 am – Redwood City – Volunteer Training
We are planning additional training dates. Please look out for updates.
Interested in a volunteer training for your community or corporate group? Email: email@example.com