Our volunteers help make sure that each family with a critical illness gets the help and support they need. Our trained volunteers interact directly with the families, delivering supplies and food, listening to their expressed needs and taking action on them, and sometimes just spending time with the families.
There are also many opportunities for anyone to help even without direct contact: preparing food, sorting supplies, food shopping, working with youth groups, making activity bags… the list goes on.
Volunteer training includes an orientation of the program space, an overview of There With Care procedures and policies, and a description of the types of opportunities available to help support children and families. Each training session lasts approximately 90 minutes. Many types of Volunteer Opportunities are available! Click here to learn how to get involved.
To reserve your place, click on the Volunteer Training Session link below to send us an email. You will receive and email confirming your training.
- Sign up for a Volunteer Training Session
- Fill out the Volunteer Application Forms
- Attend a training and orientation meeting
- Sign up for your first volunteer opportunity*
* There with Care of the Bay Area has partnered with VolunteerSpot.com to offer online sign ups for many of our volunteer opportunities. VolunteerSpot offers free and easy signups and scheduling, streamlining and organizing all the people & things that help organizations who make a difference in our communities, leagues and schools. Please see www.VolunteerSpot.com for more information.