Everyone in our community has the ability to help these families who are going through medical crises. When a family faces a critical illness, life changes in an instant and they need help. We have wonderful volunteers, from children helping to load a Baby Essentials Bag, to Scout troops making a Bedside Care Bag, to professionals donating their expertise and to the whole platoon of volunteers who take needed supplies to families and provide them the actual help and support they need.
We rely on the support of caring individuals, corporations, and foundations so that we can help families going through treatment for a life threatening illness.
Because of our supportive community There With Care is able to…
- offer a ride so a parent can comfort her sick child on the way to treatment
- provide essential items for babies coming home from the NICU (Neo-natal ICU)
- deep clean a home for an immune compromised child
- listen and offer support to a frightened parent
- support siblings so that parents can focus on their ill child
- offer family therapy to help hold families together when they need it most
… and many other helpful ways to be there for families facing a medical crisis.
Consider one of the many ways you can join us.
We welcome your ideas and look forward to having you join our Volunteer community (email@example.com).